This is a list of projects I have been involved with or worked on:
- Catalyst project (RAU) https://www.rau.ac.uk/about/news-and-events/news/rau-meet-postbrexit-needs-agrifood-and-land-management-sectors-through - Project to deliver four new blended learning programmes
- Business Intelligence Analytics Labs [https://www.business-intelligence.ac.uk/] - Project led by Jisc and HESA offering higher education institutions an experimentation opportunity to build data dashboards and refresh Heidi Plus content with insights from a wide range of data sources. Participated in one round of development as a team member, led one round of development (Quality Assurance labs) as scrum master.
- PASTEUR4OA [http://www.pasteur4oa.eu/] - Open Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union Research) aims to support the European Commission’s Recommendation to Member States of July 2012 that they develop and implement policies to ensure Open Access to all outputs from publicly-funded research.
- Europeana Space [http://www.europeana-space.eu/] - EU-funded project - Will create new opportunities for employment and economic growth within the creative industries sector based on Europe’s rich digital cultural resources. Worked on open content space.
- LinkedUp Project [http://linkedup-project.eu/]- EU-funded project - Aimed to push forward the exploitation of the vast amounts of public, open data available on the Web, in particular by educational institutions and organizations. Led on dissemination and community building.
- ImmersiveInformatics [http://www.immersiveinformatics.org/] -A pilot training programme, which aimed to equip a broad range of academic staff roles with Research Data Management skills.
- IMPACT [http://www.impact-project.eu/] - EU-funded Cultural Heritage project that aimed to speed up the process and enhance the quality of mass digitisation in Europe.
- JISC Observatory [http://blog.observatory.jisc.ac.uk/] - Jisc funded initiative to systematise the way in which the JISC anticipates and responds to projected future trends and scenarios in the context of the use of technology in Higher & Further Education, and Research in the UK.
- Greening Events II [http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/greeningict/organisational/events2.aspx] - A small exploratory project into how to minimise the sustainability impacts of academic related events.
- JISC Beginner's Guide to Digital Preservation project [http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/jisc-bgdp/] - Jisc funded project looking at the creation of a straightforward and pragmatic guide to digital preservation for those working on JISC projects.
- JISC-PoWR: The Preservation of Web Resources project [http://jiscpowr.jiscinvolve.org/wp/] The aim of this work was to raise awareness amongst the web manager community of the need to look at Web preservation processes.
- Good APIs [http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/good-apis-jisc/] - Aimed at providing JISC and the sector with information and advice on the factors that encourage use of machine interfaces, based on existing practice
- JISC Standards Catalogue - Project to create a list of technical standards relevant to the whole scope of JISC's work housed in an online catalogue.
- EPrintsUK - Aim was to develop a series of national, discipline-focused services through which the higher and further education community can access the collective output of e-print papers available from compliant Open Archive repositories
- Subjects Portal Project - JISC-funded project to develop the visibility of the JISC IE supported information resources.
This is a list of websites I have delivered: